This Pennsylvania-area hotel was built to facilitate the needs of the bustling oil and gas industry in Northeastern USA to house temporary workers. Approximately 90% of the building was completed in the Steel River Pottstown factory and only 10% was actually built onsite. This process allows for:
- Overall management costs and startup costs
- Quick mobilization and demobilization of labor force and machine
- Substantial reduction in design fees.
- Multiple sites can be built in the same amount of time
- Elevator construction built in the Steel River factory and delivers it ready to operate
- Steel River typically delivers hotels the same cost as site built construction